CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Aaron Lennon

Aaron Lennon 1
Aaron Lennon 06/07

A video for Lennon last season.

Aaron Lennon 2
Aaron Lennon Video

My home made video of The awesome... AARON LENNON!

Aaron Lennon 3
Aaron Lennon for England B

Short compilation of Aaron Lennon's debut for England B. Credits to footballuncovered.co.uk

Aaron Lennon 4
Aaron Lennon "Can't stop him now"

Aaron Lennon rampaging past defenders to the tune of Queen's "don't stop me now"

Aaron Lennon 5
Crazy Goal Scored by Aaron Lennon

I was playing FIFA 07, I had no intention on making any video in the near future, but then this fucking crazy goal was scored against me. They are unforgiving on World Class.
I came off a 6 - 1 win with 10 Players the game before yet Tottenham beat me 6 - 0. This was the fourth goal, they had 3 goals by the 14th minute.
Also, sorry for the music, it's really late and I just want to get to bed, I didn't even search for anything good, I honestly just hit random and tacked on the first track that played.

0 comments: