CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Diego Maradona

Diego Maradona 1
Maradona


Diego Maradona 2
The Best of Diego Maradona

Clips I've gathered together and edited into one video of one of the greatest footballers ever.

Diego Maradona 3
Diego Maradona Highlights #1

Here is 1 of my 6 Maradona's videos. Since I made them for the Diego's fans I used different videos sequences (except 2 or 3 training scenes) for each of them to get 6 differents videos clips. I really hope the FANS will enjoy them. Feel free to rate and comments 1 or all of them.That one is based on the "Unstoppable" theme.

Diego Maradona 4
Maradona Goal V England 1986

www.actionshots.ie - Diego Maradona - greatest goal of all time against england in the 1986 Mexico World Cup. Jimmy McGee of RTE (Irish National TV Station) - famous quote "different class!"

Diego Maradona 5
Maradona show

0 comments: